The Timeline Web Part allows you to view events contained in a specified SharePoint Event List. You have the choice to select which Event list, filter by your own criteria.
Multiple Timeline Web Parts can be placed on a page.
Your purchase guarantees you a basic support. This includes:
- Unlimited access to Support for one year
- Guaranteed response time of max. 1 business day
- Major upgrades are free of charge within one year of purchase
How to Use
Follow the steps to use the timeline web part.
Create a Calendar app
- Open the settings gear and click on Add an app.
- Find the app Calendar and click on the icon.
- Type the name you want to give to your calendar app and click on Create
Add the web part to modern page
Go to the page where you want to add a web part.
- If you do not see the site page that you want, click Site contents on the Quick Launch bar, in the list of contents, click Site Pages, and then click the page that you want.
- If the page is not already in edit mode, click Edit at the top right of the page.
- Hover your mouse above or below an existing web part and you'll see a line with a circled +, like this:
- Click + and you'll see a list of web parts to choose from. To easily find the web part you're looking for, start typing in the Search box
- Select the pencil icon on the far left of the web part to reveal the web part property pane. The property pane is where you can define properties to customize your web part.
- The following properties can be configured:
Select the Site
Select the Web
Select the Calendar List
- Sort by
Select the field to sort by
- Sort Direction
Select the direction to sort the items by
Add appropriate filters select desired items
- Event Text color
Set the color for text
- Event background color
Set the background color for events
- Circle color
Set the color for the circle
- Licence Key
Enter your Timeline Web Part License Key as supplied after purchase. Leave this field empty if you want to use it for the free 14 day evaluation.